This page provides links to marine-related articles and information.
For more information, story ideas, publications or referrals on marine science issues relating to Puget Sound, the Washington coast or the Pacific Northwest, contact Washington Sea Grant’s Communications office:
Washington Sea Grant in the News
- Earth Day Awards honor local efforts
Kitsap Sun, April 22
- Olympic Coast Sanctuary report is 'first step' in addressing effects of climate change
Environmental Research Web, April 22
- Boating Safety Tips, Tricks & Thoughts from Captnmike (Blog)
Captn. Mike Brough, April 22
- First Step in Addressing Effects of Climate Change
Science Daily, April 18
- Tsunami debris could be found in Washington's annual beach cleanup
UW News & Info, April 12; Phys.org, April 15
- Fish survive a two-year journey in tsunami boat
Free Malaysia Today, April 15
- A little help goes a long way | Kitsap Week
North Kitsap Herald, April 11
- Help beautify Sinclair Inlet
Bremerton Patriot, April 9
Washington Sea Grant News Releases
- A list of news releases pertaining to Washington Sea Grant activities
Sea Grant Reports and Publications
- Reports and publications are available online.
Other Marine News Sources
University of Washington
Washington Sea Grant also works closely with other science departments on the University of Washington campus. For additional information about fisheries, oceanography and applied physics:
UW News and Information
National Sea Grant Office
For national Sea Grant news, visit http://www.seagrant.noaa.gov/newsevents/.
*Software capable of displaying a PDF is required for viewing or printing this document. You may download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe Web site.