Washington Sea Grant
Serving the people who manage, use and enjoy Washington's ocean and coasts
Issues and Events
- Call for Aquaculture Proposals. The 2014 NOAA Sea Grant Aquaculture Research Program competition is now open. For more information, download the PDF flyer.
- 21st Conference for Shellfish Growers. This year’s focus: aquaculture tourism, shellfish culture and emerging issues. For more info, see the agenda.
- Pump, Don't Dump! Get the scoop on our efforts to protect local waters through boater outreach with Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission.
- Safety for Boats and Boaters: Whether you're a recreational boater or commercial fisher, we have winter classes to help you and your boat stay safe in 2014.
- Geoduck Research Program: After six years of research, we've issued the final report on geoduck aquaculture for the Washington state legislature. Find out what we learned about geoduck farms and marine environments.