Washington Sea Grant
3716 Brooklyn Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Student Support Administration
- Educational Resources Development
Experience and Education
Nancy joined WSG in 2006. She has worked as a dancer, librarian, educator and writer, and was the legislative aide for marine and environmental policy for U.S. Senator Lowell Weicker before moving to the “other” Washington. Nancy has a master’s degree in Biological Oceanography from the University of Rhode Island.
- Coordinate administration of fellowships, internships, and other student support programs within WSG.
- Implement strategies to increase the awareness and scope of WSG education outreach programs.
- Develop partnerships and collaborations with other entities that maintain marine education programs.